Foreign & International News Research
News sources have clues and vocabulary to help you identify people, organizations, and documents connected with legal issues. Use the clues and vocabulary to identify and search in other types of sources.
- Foreign News Services - Link to foreign press outlets
- Global Legal Monitor-Newsletter about major changes in foreign law.
- JURIST: Legal News and Research - Up-to-the-minute reporting with links to primary documents, related resources, and complimentary articles.
- International Judicial Monitor - Foreign and international courts and major cases
ASIL Insights - Detailed analysis of international law as applied to current events.
- Foreign & Regional Int. Law Yearbooks - Through Hein Online
- Yearbook of UN Law - Max Planck Institute
- Ethnic News Watch (licensed)- Ethnic, minority, & native sources
European Union News - Official EU news page with press releases from EU institutions plus complete briefing packs on major issues.
LegalBrief Africa - Short articles about issues from throughout the continent, legislation under review, and case decisions.
- U.S. Federal News Service - Interview transcripts and press releases via Lexis.
- Daily Analysis-Foreign Relations (licensed resource) - Foreign policy developments
- CQ Researcher - Detailed analytical reports on contemporary topics.
- International Trade Reporter licensed resource
- Federal Broadcast Information Service -Foreign Intelligence up to mid-90’s
Law.com - international law news organized within regional segments
- Global Legal Post - Brief straightforward traditional news service.