Public Interest Law Panel Program Lunch
Thinking about a career or externship in public interest? Want to learn more about opportunities at the state and national level? Join PLISF and OPCD for this year’s Public Interest Career Panel! This year's panelists are listed below:
- Jessica Smolar, United States Attorney's Office
- Steven Stadtmiller, Allegheny County District Attorney's Office
- Matthew McHale, City of Pittsburgh Law Department
- Elizabeth Delosa, Pennsylvania Innocence Project
- Catherine Martin, Neighborhood Legal Services Association
- Stephanie Pawlowski, KidsVoice
Lunch will be provided in Room G-46.
RSVP via PittLawWorks by January 10, 2018.
Questions: Please contact Rochelle McCain at (412) 648-1051 or email@example.com.